Sunday, February 10, 2013

welcome to the world of green honeydew

so i have finally gotten my act together and started a blog ... i have also decided to combine all my interests and love and put them all in one place ... it was getting too much to try to keep my different interests separate ... i was beginning to feel like i had an identity crisis ... rather than creating a separate blog for my artwork, photography and jewelry ... this will be a one-stop shop ... also makes it so much easier to manage ... and means i will have more stuff posted on a regular basis

this past week i've been experimenting with fine art pendants and am happy to say that I have now started offering them in one of my etsy stores (Heather Genevieve Designs)


here is an example of how one of them turned out ... this one is from one of my digital paintings titled "Green Honeydew Girl"

No comments:

Post a Comment